Happy 2014 to all and a special happy blogiversary to Past-Present-Future which is two years old today!
Though I have not been posting as regularly, it's been a good year on the blog. There have been some very popular posts, great feedback and lots of comments from my readers, recognition from the online genealogy blogging community, and connection to long lost cousins.
The top 10 all time popular posts are as follows:
- A Photo Worth A Thousand Words
- Highlights from IAJGS International Conference of Jewish Genealogy
- Brick Wall Comes Down!
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Learning from the Past, A Vigil Against Hate
- The Adventures of Tracking Down a Marriage Record from Galicia
- Should Genealogist Spill Family Secrets?
- Springfield Vermont, Home of the Simpsons and the Bloomfields
- The Next Big Thing!
- Friday's Faces from the Past: Photo Challenge Solved
- My Mitochondria
Surprisingly, or not, is that A Photo Worth A Thousand Words continues to top the list. Surprising because it was also last years winner. Not so surprising since it is a great post!
Interestingly, only three post from 2013 managed to make the list. I believe this is because older posts are continuing to get views, which is a great thing.
Google, twitter and facebook are the top referring sites to Past-Present-Future, followed by pages from within Past-Present-Future.
I wish you all a wonderful year, full of happiness, good health and peace! Hope to see you back here at Past-Present-Future soon!